Ministers’ Wives and Widows
The purpose of our Auxiliary is to unite wives and widows of our Georgia State Council ministers into a common fellowship for support, encouragement and personal growth. To provide programs of excellence that will educate, inform and inspire them to the highest degree of spiritual, intellectual, and social development. We ultimately want to prepare ministers' wives and widows for greater and more effective service to God, their husbands, and their congregations. .
- Lady Barbara Miller Vice President
- Lady Wilma Hunton Secretary
- Sister Suzie Young Assistant Secretary
- Lady Nellie Stroud Treasurer
- Minister Glenda Graham Assistant Treasurer